The night before he says 'I do,' Dave commits a cardinal sin: His doubts about tying the knot go viral. Alone at the altar, Dave must confront his own cold feet, a Greek chorus of bridesmaids, and the bride herself - all to save his marriage before it's even begun. Directed by Foster Wilson, Made Public explores the impulse to share our most intimate thoughts and sacred moments with the general public - and how much we're willing to lose to obtain the approval of strangers.
Currently in post-production.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Emergence Winner 2017
Made Public is made possible through generous in-kind donations from a collective of companies keen on supporting diversity in Hollywood. Last year, that collective selected Made Public as a 2017 Emergence Recipient. We are so grateful to be working with the following Emergence partners as Made Public comes to life:
- Artists for Change | Film Production Consultant
- The Camera Division | Cinema Rental House
- Cinelease | Lighting & Grip Equipment
- Conshimfee Productions | PR Consultant
- HTI | Original Music & Sound Design
- Hurling Design | Concept Design
- Seed & Spark | Crowdfunding Hub
- Tunnel Post | Color Correction & Color Grading